Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Let There Be Walls!


This is so cool!

Jeff really cracked the whip yesterday and got the entire first floor framed. We even had floor joists on the 2nd floor on part of the house. I went by this morning at 6:50am and there were already 4 guys working on the 2nd floor. It's just unbelievable how quickly things happen.

Ron didn't get home until after dark, so we headed back over and shined the headlights from the truck at the house and walked through with flashlights. This is really fun!!!!

I can't wait to get home tonight to see how much will be done on the 2nd floor.

Yea!

6 comments:

Jan said...

Wow! They aren't messing around are they?! This is so fun! I'm gonna love seeing your pics! Jan

Unknown said...

This is so exciting. To watch your house being built. God is so good. Congratulations
Dottie

Mark Clemons said...

I really looks great. We're so happy for you guys.

Mary said...

Has the Home and Garden Channel invaded my e-mail. Ha! It is great seeing your pictures. It brought back a lot of memories. Dave took pictures of our first house as it was being built. I can't believe that your house will be completed by October. Does this mean that the Dickerts will be hosting a Christmas Party? I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures as your home is built.
Love, Mary

Linda B said...

Woo Hoo! I love this. I know you and Ron are soooooo excited.
~*~ Linda ~*~

Beverly said...

Wow, It's all happening so fast. Thanks for sharing the excitement. Don't forget the doggy door.
Beverly